Nero – Reloaded dapat dijalankan pada Microsoft Windows ® 8 persyaratan sertifikasi dan kompatibel dengan sistem operasi Windows 8
General System Requirements
- A DVD-ROM drive is required for installation.
- Windows® XP SP2 or SP3, Windows Vista®, Windows Vista® with SP1 or SP2, Windows® 7, Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005 SP2
- Windows® XP and Windows Vista® 64 bit versions are supported in 32 bit emulation mode.
- Nero DiscCopy Gadget only works in 32 bit emulation mode in the Sidebar under Windows Vista® 64 bit, or in the Desktop Gadget under Windows® 7 64 bit. Please follow these steps to activate.
- Windows® Internet Explorer® 6.0 or higher
- 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® III or equivalent AMD and Intel® processor (2 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or equivalent AMD and Intel® processor for Windows Vista®, or Windows® 7), 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM for Windows Vista®., or Windows® 7)
- 1.8 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning
- DirectX® 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006) or higher
- Up to 9 GB available hard drive space for DVD images and temporary DVD files
- Graphics card with at least 32 MB video. memory and minimum resolution of 800 x 600 pixels and 16-bit color settings (24-bit or 32-bit true coloris recommended)
- Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended
- For the Nero Online services: Nero product registration, product updates, patent activation, GracenoteÂ® services, Nero Online Backup, and other features (such as photo sharing) an Internet connection is required.
- Nero recommends a broadband connection (DSL-1000 and higher or Internet connection with equivalent performance) for all Nero online services such as Nero Online Backup and Nero Video Services. Internet connection charges are the user’s responsibility
- 16-bit Microsoft® Windows® compatible sound device and speakers (16 bit sound device required for Nero Wave Editor and Nero SoundTrax)
- Installation of latest WHQL certified device drivers recommended
- Blue laser reading/writing device for Blu-ray. Disc support* (check special blue laser system requirements)
- Up to 50 GB free hard drive space for Blu-ray Disc BD-R/RE dual layer disc images
- SecurDisc compatible optical drive for SecurDisc features.
- OHCI compliant FireWire controller (IEEE 1394) for DV or HDV capturing